Monday, February 22, 2010

I Am Paying My Dad Can I Deduct From Tax Can I Receive A Tax Return?

Can I receive a Tax Return? - i am paying my dad can i deduct from tax

I was born Canadian resident and 15 years. I NDA 2000-3000 per year. I am taxed on the income and attracts an amount from each paycheck, I by my employer. I have 2 parents, my mother and my biological parents with full custody with reasonable access to the agreement and my stepfather. During my biological father is obliged to pay maintenance to my mother in which he pays $ 500 every month to pay up all the mothers of two children between the ages of 18 and a resident of the United States. Spent with my parents over 200k one years my mother 54,000 before taxes and duties, while my father was working 120-150K a year in consequence of his own company in the industry for one company, but buy your products and then sells a PercentagesE of that amount and then pays the rest of the company. He pays his income tax as a whole, more than 10k per year and carry their own fuel for your business.

Please help answer these questions, which I explain in detail, and knowing the development of government Web sites when you closely. I will not ask my parents to meet, as it costs money for use in force. If I was not able to please tell me why I am not entitled to receive a tax return.

2 comments:

  1. Sure you can. Your income has nothing to do with their parents. If it is not taxable (income less than $ 11.300), which will be reimbursed the total tax deductions, but only if you are reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can contact a tax expert live on the site as taxfiling.co.in, etc..

    ReplyDelete